Yesterday, I was graduated from UPM...
I felt a bit excited and dissapointed..
Excited is because I make my parents proud of my achievement
Dissapointed due to several good friends promise come, but at the end din't come without inform me
Some of them are consider very important to me..
All are activities mates, I still remember the time I was organising activities with them.
Although very tired and face a lot of problems, we still enjoy the process
18 years of study life is for yesterday 10 seconds on stage..
I proud of myself and make my family proud of me..
Thanks for my parents brings me come to this world
Thanks for all my friends who know me being with me all the time when I need them
Graduation means a comma for me...
My life still very long..
My dream : own car, own investment, own house, own business etc will slowly be achieve.. ^,^
No comments:
Post a Comment